Saturday, March 19, 2011

celebrating Luke's 2nd birthday


This is George. Today, along with him and his friends, we are going to celebrate Luke's 2nd Birthday.


Everyone is here, Mummy Pig, Peppa, Daddy Pig and of course George oh and look!!! a big birthday cake with 2 candles


oh, let's not forget Mr Dinosaur.


Madame Gazelle came to the party, as well as Zoe Zebra


Suzy Sheep came with Mrs Pig, whilst Danny Dog came with a handful of presents!!


Rebecca Rabbit came together with Mrs Cat & Candy Cat.
And look who's right behind them!!
Pedro Pony!! With Mrs Pony in tow.


Look at Luke's presents!!


And more...


And more presents!!!!


"Happy Birthday Luke!" everyone said


"it's now time to blow out the candles" Daddy Pig said.
"don't forget to make a wish!" said Peppa


6 comments:

Mel said...

What an amazing cake!

Melissa@Melthefoodaddict said...

so adorable!

eatmarvin said...

I love how you made Mr Dinosaur look so fluffy and real. Great work! I wish I had a cake like that when I turned 2. :)

Julia Guarch said...

I love it!

Drew Watts said...

Oh my god! What an amazing cake. I am sure it would have been delicious too. My sister has started her own bakery, but she has not yet started making fondant cakes. It is actually a lot in demand these days. I am going to show this to her, it looks so pretty, she would love to try it. She is also displaying some of her designs in the coming fest which is taking place in one of the venues in Los Angeles.

Anonymous said...

تنظيف منازل
شركة نظافة عامة