Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Macarons Bake-Up Day - July

Thought I'd quickly share some photos from the past 2 months when desire to bake big turns to something bigger and exciting.

(not so big for some of you, but big enough for me and my teeny oven :) )

My cousin was ordering some macarons for her friend when I put up on facebook if anyone else would like to tag on to the order, and to my surprise the response was overwhelming.
So bake I went and got really happy with the colourful stacks I ended up with at the end of the day.


So I thought I'd do it monthly and see what happen.

July will be the 3rd month of these bake-ups and I thought I'd share the excitement with you. I hope you're as excited as I am.


Head to facebook to have a look and please do leave a comment or send me a message. But here's the gist of it.

JULY MACARON BAKE-UP DAY
pick up: Thursday, 4th Aug 2011.

Did I hear you ask what flavours will be included? Well, this time I'm going to leave it up to you. Leave a comment below & the first 8 flavours you asked for (be reasonable please...) will be in the pack this month.

Please msg me if you want a pack (or 2 or 3). Order will close on 5pm, Saturday 30th July 2011.

Thank you lovelies!!!
xxx
(link to FB)
ps. following the post - we've now decided on the flavours for July bake-up. They will be :
1. hazelnut
2. mac&cheese
3. black sesame
4. klepon (pandan, palm sugar & coconut!)
5. ispahan (rose, raspberry & lychee)
6. salted caramel
7. pistachio rose & white chocolate (PRWC)
8. coffee
9. milo mac dinosaurs (milo & condensed milk)
Some new flavours there, I am excited!! :)

No comments: