Friday, November 21, 2008

the wedding of the year!!!



John & Jennifer tied the knot last Sunday @ the sydney harbour marriot. I am so grateful that they trusted me with their wedding cake.

Jen's one of the most laid back bride I've ever met, it is such a pleasure to make things for her, I hope I have given her what she hoped for.

So, after a couple of meetings with Jen & John, they decided on having tiers of cupcakes. And they also decided on bite size cupcakes (minis) so that it doesn't overwhelmed the guests after a full 3 course meal.



I gave them a box of cupcakes sampler during one of our meetings, and they decided on the red velvet & the caramel fleur de sel cupcakes.



In keeping with their colour scheme, the cupcakes were adorned with little purple & white flowers as well as a pale purple butterflies made out of chocolate.



The topper cake is a rich chocolate mudcake. & a big thank you to JJ from Buds & Bowers for the beautiful flowers.


I was priviledge to be one of their guest, and what a night it was!!! John, always the party king sure knows how to make a speech, and everyone took part in the games.

Thank you Jen & John for inviting me, and I wish you both all the best for your life together!!!

*cheers!!!!!!!!

a peek of the room prior to the function....
tables are being set, the centre pieces are being put on!!


venue: Sydney Harbour Marriot Hotel
flowers: Buds & Bowers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad... VERY GLAD FOR YOU, cie :) :)

finally, the more greater orders are coming :)

and it's getting closer for wedding :)