Tuesday, November 25, 2008

the Frosts for Christmas



Christmas is exactly a month away. I haven't got any present shopping done yet.. None.. whatsoever.... Except for a couple of people that tells me exactly what they want, I haven't got a clue what to buy either. But at least I can give you all these.


Meet..... the Frost Family (as Monica calls them)


l to r:
top: bean-frost, top-frost, klaus-frost,
bottom: elf-frost, muff-frost



the Frosts, on the cupcakes



So if you're like me and haven't got any shopping done yet, maybe the Frost family can help you.

There's only a limited number of sets I can do, so please email me quick if you're interested on cleony.jusuf@gmail.com




If the Frosts don't take your fancy, maybe a simple tree is more suitable. Either way, drop me a line (or two) (^_^)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE